HD Brows is a high-precision procedure that transforms your eyebrows into their perfect shape, dramatically enhancing your facial features. Whoever you are, whatever the state of your eyebrows, HD Brows puts celebrity beauty within your reach.
The treatment consists of seven unique procedures that are performed by highly trained and skilled HD Brows stylists. This isn’t just shaping and tidying – HD Brows is eyebrow artistry.
Have you ever wondered how celebrities manage to get those perfectly formed eyebrows? The secret is HD Brows – the treatment that defines the natural beauty of your eyebrows through a unique and revolutionary seven-step high definition process.
|HD Brows-the must have celebrity treatment to dramatically enhance your brows!||£35.00|
The HD Brows 7 steps include:1. Assessing your face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result for you. Some clients can achieve the perfect HD Brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results. HD Brows can be thick or thin, dark or lighter, angular or soft – as we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result- the aim is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.
2. Tinting of all brow hairs, including some of the ‘fluffy’ ones around the brows so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result.
3. Waxing both above and below the brows using the HD Brow guidelines to achieve the famous HD shape- but tailored to best suit you.
4. Threading of the ‘fluffy’ hairs surrounding the brows to blend in to the hairline.
5. Tweezing to perfectly fine tune your shape.
6. Trimming of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
7. Aftercare. Some clients will need a small amount of eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps whilst we encourage regrowth of any previously over plucked areas. Brow Beater is then applied to set your gorgeous new brows into place.
Do’s and Dont’s
To get the best results form your HD Brows treatment it’s best to let your brows grow in for around 4 weeks prior to your first treatment so that we have plenty to work with.
If your eyebrows are naturally thin and difficult to regrow then we can still give you a highly defined look for your brows butplease be aware that we don’t ‘transplant’ hairs and so your finished look will not be as thick as the models in the pictures above.
Prior to your first HD Brows treatment, you will need to call into the salon for a patch test which only takes a minute so that we can apply a tiny bit of the tint to your skin (either behind your ear or in the crook of your elbow) just to make sure you aren’t allergic to the tint that we use for this treatment. This must be done at least 24 hours before your treatment.
To maintain your gorgeous new brows you’ll need to repeat the HD Brows treatment after 4-6 weeks once your hairs have regrown and your colour has faded.
Please don’t exfoliate the skin or use products containing AHA’s or fruit acids around your eyebrows for at least a week before and after treatment so as not to thin the skin and make it more sensitive to the waxing.
If you have taken Roacutaine or any other skin thinning medication in the past, you must wait at least 6 months before having waxing on the eyebrows.